Sunday, November 23, 2014

Birth Mom Photo a Day 23: Something that Reminds Me of Them

Day 23: {Something that Reminds me of them}
She was born in St George, UT where I was living with my grandparents the last 4 months of my pregnancy. I wasn't told where they lived but I felt confident that it was somewhat nearby. When I received my last packet of pictures from her 1st birthday, there was a picture of her sitting on red rock that illuminated her darling red head of hair. For those that haven't been there, Southern Utah is surrounded by gorgeous, unique scenery that you can't find anywhere else.
Over the years I have visited St George often since my grandparents have continued to live there. Every time I visited or drove through I would think of them, knowing they were somewhere nearby. I knew they were looking at the same gorgeous scenery that I had grown to love for the few months that I lived there. The red rocks of Utah remind me of her and of them. Its her home.



No comments: