Friday, April 29, 2011

To my good friends, William and Kate. Congrats!

This historical day has to be blogged about for the billionth time.  I will admit I am sort of a closet Royals Obsesser...  I am a so intrigued by the grandness and tradition of it all.  What would be like to be born into that kind of life?? 

Prince William and Kate on the day they announced their engagement.


The Happy couple after the reception.  I think this was the 3rd dress of the day. Kate is so gorgeous yet so simple.

  
The dress.  Not what I expected but so perfect for her




Westminster Abby.  Just a simple little afair...ha.


Princess Diana on her wedding day back in 1981.  Its a little sad that she wasn't there to see her son get married, in body anyway.


PS- I am sure my invite probably just got lost in transit.

No comments: