Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday Morning proved to be an Easter Bunny SUCCESS for 2011!  That silly Easter Bunny hid their Easter Baskets and made them WORK for their reward.  Can you believe it?? 
Turns out it was all worth it for them.


Braiden got a giant chocolate bunny and a new tie and tie tack.  Apparently the
Easter Bunny (and the dentist) thinks that Braiden does not need a ton of candy anymore...


Somehow Paige ended up with a Justin Beiber CD...silly Easter Bunny!



After the Easter morning activities we put on our Sunday Best and headed to church.

Cameron was not happy that I put gel in his hair so he had a bit of a meltdown.  Thus, this year's Easter Sunday picture.  Cameron was not about to smile for me.



On the other hand, Braiden and Paige were all about the Kodak moment...


After church we headed to my sisters house for our annual Easter BBQ and egg hunt in their enormous back yard (something we don't have).  As luck would have it, it rained all day so the egg hunt was a little wet but the kids had a great time and ate way too much candy in usual Easter fashion.

I have an amazing knack for thinking of things to complain about on a regular basis.  But on Easter, I find it impossible to not focus on the blessings in my life.  I have a wonderful family.  My kids and my husband are the light of my life and I am so grateful for a "reason" like them to work to be a better person.  We have a great home and live in a beautiful place surrounded by good people.  I have a job that I love and Eric and I are blessed to be able to support our family with a stable income as many cannot right now.  With all that being mentioned, I would not have any of it if I didn't have the Gospel of Jesus Christ in my life.  I am utterly grateful and humbled by the sacrifice that He made for all of us...for me, my children, and their children....and for the ability to live eternally with him as a family.    This is my testimony.

No comments: