2. I grew up in Southern and Central Cali.
3. Still claim California as my home although I have lived in Utah for 13 years.
4. I play the flute.
5. I am a Registered Nurse.
6. I love traveling although I don't get to do as much as I would like.
7. I have been married twice. No others in the plans. :)
8. I am very quiet when I am in pain.
9. I really don't like being pregnant although I do love feeling my baby. My pregnancies are fairly uncomplicated so far but I hat getting fat, swollen, achy, sick, tired, headaches, etc.
10. I would have 5 more babies if they are all as sweet as my little Cameron.
11. I do, strangely, enjoy the labor and delivery part of motherhood.
12. I never actually aspired to be a nurse while growing up. It just happened that I was interested.
13. I am a scientifically inclined person vs artistic.
14. I hate cooking. Thank goodness Eric cooks or we would starve.
15. I ocassionally get a wild hair and cook a cool dessert or casserole. (Not totally domestically retarded)
16. I am a neat freak when it comes to my house.
17. I hate clutter.
18. I love it when Braiden walks on my back. He is the perfect weight right now.
19. I secretly LOVE frosted animal cookies. You know those ones that leave a waxey film on your mouth? ha.
20. My friends used to tease me because I rarely cried at sappy movies, etc.
21. I cried when all three of my kids were born.
22. I have 5 piercings in my left ear and 3 in my right. Sick, I know...teenage rebellion. I dont wear them now.
23. I have a tattoo on my right inside ankle of a hawaiin hibiscus flower. Got it in Hawaii after divorce...another rebellion? Who knows. I like it though, I am kinda attached to it. ha
24. My first kiss was when I was 14 in my front yard with Pat Eaves. Sorry Pat. Hope that doesn't ruin your reputation. :)
25. I hate it when telemarketers call.
26. I used to be a telemarketer.
27. I was a phlebotomist for 10 years. Still can't help but notice peoples veins.