Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Braiden Got his WOLF!!

Braiden officially earned his Wolf in Cub Scouts! I must admit that it was through no help from me. I am totally retarded when it comes to Cub Scouts. Quinn has been really good to help Braiden acheive this goal.
Braiden was so excited to finally get his Wolf. He turns 9 on May 20th so the time was getting shorter and shorter. I was afraid it wasn't going to happen. I am so glad the Braiden has shown an interest in Scouts. I know its a good program for out little Hoodlums, I mean sons! :)
At the same pack meeting Braiden performed a disappearing paper clip magic trick. Very cool!
WAY TO GO BUDDY!!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Way to go Braiden. Is it too cheesy to say, I remember when you were just a teeny little thing? Or mention that I've changed his diapers?