Friday, November 02, 2007

Yeah for stinky animals...

A couple weeks ago I took the kids to the zoo as I had been promising them for weeks that I would do it when I felt up to it. Well, I decided that I will never really feel up to it so I just sucked it up (after a night of only 3 hours sleep, thank you Cameron) and took them with a big smile on my face. Well, to my surprise, we had a great time. The kids were in awe and amazement at all the stinky animals as if this wasnt the 5th time they had been which I love to see. They are so fun. Braiden helped me push our monstrous double stroller all over the hills of Hogle Zoo.

Paige especially loved the monkeys and Braiden loved the big fake elephant that squirts water (because he loved pushing his sister in front of the water in true big brother form). They have this great little park where they can climb all over big animal statues.

All in all, the day was a hit with the kiddies and I felt like a super mom. Hip, hip, hooray...

No comments: