Thursday, November 22, 2007

A daring adventure...




Ok so this is kinda lame but I thought hey, what the heck. Its Thanksgiving morning and I just finished preparing my attempt at a Turkey in preparation for the many people coming to my house in 4 hours and here I sit at my computer searching for ads and trying to decide if its worth it to even leave my house tomorrow, so appropriately called "Black Friday". Thus far I havent found a deal thats worth risking my life for (I am remembering the lady that got trampled at WalMart last year. I wonder if it was worth it to her). I actually know a girl that makes it a tradition with her mom and sisters to go out at 4 in the morning "just for the fun of it". She doesnt even care if she buys anything. "Its all for the thrill." She says. Hmmmm. You have to wonder. So, anyway, I came across this little time-waster. My journey to the Target 2day sale. You play this game on the Target Ad Website. You can win a $25 gift card. I will do anything for a buck. Ok, almost anything. I thought it was kind cute, kinda lame, you know. Whatever. Ha. Happy Thanksgiving and good luck Black Friday.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Black Friday rules and for the 4th year in a row I've gotten everything on my list! I love it!