Sunday, October 20, 2013

The Rest of June 2013






Disneyland trip with Delaney







Braidens First Surf






Max turned 2 on June 17th!








Max needs a spotlight, even if its behind his big sister.  This kid has been lucky enough to celebrate his first 2 birthdays at Disneyland.  Its a timing thing more than anything but I would guess that there will be many more birthdays celebrated at the Happiest Place on Earth.

This collage might give you a little glimpse at the little ham we call Max.  He is so funny.  He will just start dancing out of nowhere and gets in these little moods where he wont STOP TALKING!  Its a good thing he is cute.  He can talk my ear off with his jibber-jabber.  He eats like a bird, then he eats like a horse... and his favorite thing to say is "Ine hungry" or "Ine stink-ee".  He loves playing with his little Match Box cars and will use any surface as a track while he makes little motor noises.  When I turn on the TV, he wants to watch football or Daniel Tiger.  He makes me stop on the channels that look like football (even if its baseball) and will actually sit and stare at it.  If I could freeze time, I would do it right now...I don't want him to grow up.  Hopefully when he is bigger he will still want to hug me and call his brothers and sisters "Way-nee, Ba-nen, Paigee and Cammy" and when he is upset, I hope that singing "I Am a Child of God" still calms him down and makes him happy.  And while I love it when he does his little "naked dance" I hope he grows out of that before he is a teenager.  My sweet little caboose.



Junes favorite RANDOMS!



No comments: