Picture this if you will. In 30 short days, this is what we made it through:
- End of school, beginning of summer, which means finding someone to watch the kids full-time.
- Paige's birthday and party (AKA I lose my mind)
- Week-long family vacation to California
- Father's Day
- Trek for Braiden
- Football camp for Braiden
- Paige's dance recital
- Paige's Baptism
- Max's Birthday
- Cameron's Pre-K graduation
- Last day of Eric's job
- Move mom out of her house (where we were living)
- Move ourselves to St George
- I'm certain I am forgetting something because this list looks way too short.
I keep telling people that I will only do a full-blown party for my kids every other year, but when it comes to Paige, thats a full-blown lie. She has had a party pretty-much every year of her life. I love doing it (even though Eric wants to commit me after every one) and I will likely continue to do it for the rest of her life...although she may not care about it so much after age 30 or so.
|From hand-made pom-poms and ponytails to eye-candy, we were DECKED OUT! We're HERE TO CHEER!|
|They ate nachos, root-beer floats, and cupcakes then jumped on the tiny trampoline.|