Saturday, September 10, 2011

My little Cam Cam...4 years later.

All the Kiddies at Camerons party tonight at Planet Play
(all you can eat buffet combined with arcade game galore, pretty much 4 year old heaven)

Once again, many thanks to the lovely cake makers at Walmart without which my children might never have a cute b-day cake! SpongeBob is the favorite this year.

"Goofball Cameron" (thats going on his wedding invations)



We couldnt decide between the Cars toy set or the bike....so we got both. We just love that kid too much.

We just had to take the opportunity to get a pic of the 4 of them together.  Apparently its asking too much to have them all look at the camera and smile all at the same time.  Oh well, I will take what I can get.  (By the way, I still cant believe I have 4 kids).


Baby Cameron, 4 years ago

Mommy and a very cute 4 year old

No comments: