Saturday, September 10, 2011

An amazing Day for Braiden

Today Braiden had an especially good day.  So good, its worth blogging about. 
First, he got up at the crack of dawn and went on a bike ride with his dad and some friends.  This is especially exciting because Braiden worked his hiney off to earn the money for this bike that he bought on his own.  Its going to have to last him through adulthood for the price but at least he earned it. He biffed it a few times but still had fun.


Next- Football season has begun and so has my enslavement to the car and getting him from place to place.  Anyway... he caught a pass and ran the ball to the end zone that created the WINNING touch down for his team, the Jordan Marroon Beetdiggers.  He was the star of the game and on cloud 9.  It just about brought me to tears to see his face when he came running toward me and his dad.  He was so happy.

To see my children be happy by accomplishing something they have worked hard for makes me one proud mama... but for me to be proud of him is not the most important thing, he has to love and be proud of himself, and today he was.  Way to go Braiden!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this little boy so much! Before you know it he will be a grown man. Cherish these days. Be safe Braiden and be happy! Love You!