Sunday, August 10, 2008

Who are you and what have you done with my Mother?

I don't know whats going on here but I am pretty sure that every mother in the world will nag and nag and nag at every child about the dangers of motorcycles and how a ride on one is "signing your death certificate"! Well Guess what my mom got? HA!! Well its not a motorcycle but it may as well be.


She says its all about the rising gas prices and trying to make economically sound choices. I think she is trying to attract some super-bad boy tattooed biker dude! Or maybe mid-life crisis? Oh well, I think its pretty cute. Hum, I wonder if they come in pink?? :)

3 comments:

Whitney Parry said...

So.. after mommy lectures me about riding on Ashtons bike (which he sold and I had no idea) she goes and gets herself a death wish! Ohwell.. it is cute.. and now I want one! Ha!

Devri said...

I love it, but I love the back pack even more, love her she is a doll just like you!!!! Sorry we never got together, we will have to plan something out after all kids get in school and things quiete down!!!

Jess and Jer said...

That is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time! I was laughing at this, I can't even imagine my mom on a bike.