Monday, May 19, 2008

Cameron Catch-up Post

I think that right now Cameron is my favorite child. He he. OK just kidding but really he is the sweetest little thing. I live for getting him up from a nap to pull up the shades and see his sweet smiling face looking up at me. Its nice when your kids still like you.
As you can see, Eric does not want to be the only one addicted to Coke in our house. (I said Coke, not Diet Coke!) Sometimes I wish I could just put a nipple on a liter bottle and suck it down that way. I know...sick.This is my favorite most recent pic of Cameron and myself. He looks more and more like a little boy everyday. He is losing that baby face.
While we were at my Grandma's house last week we found a pic of my mom when she was about 6 months old. Scary thing was that I held it up next to Cameron and they look like twins. He looks just like her at this age. That means he will look alot like me. Is it already apparent?
Look who has FOUR teeth now. Yikes! Keep your fingers away from his mouth or you might lose it. He got both those top teeth at the same time and they came in a nice package with a double ear infection and ruptured ear drums. Needless to say, that was a fun week.
The other day I came into Cameron to get him from a nap and he was turned completely around and upside down and had his hand sticking out between the slats.
I think he is trying to escape.
Mister Big-Blue-Eyes has a great time eating Graham Crackers. I had no idea it was possible to make such a big mess with one quarter of a cracker. I think he got of it on him than in him.
What else could I say about a 8 months and 2 week old? His days consist of eat, sleep, poop, laugh, smile, eat, sleep, poop, laugh, smile, and so on. Oh to be a baby again...



No comments: