Friday, July 30, 2010

#1 is 11! Let's go to Disneyland!

Braiden had an awesome birthday if I do say so myself.  He turned 11 on May 20th. Yikes!  I have said it before and I will say it again...am I old enough to have an 11 year old??  I'll never tell.

We had the good old family get-together for cake and presents and stuff as this year Braiden opted for a Mom trip to D-Land rather than a birthday party. Oh he still ended up with a friend trip (7 boys!) to the movie theater to see ShreK 4  and a very rowdy sleep-over, but no party...right.





Over Memorial Day weekend, Braiden and I took a whirl wind trip to California and went to the Happiest Place on Earth.  We had a good time just laughing and listening to music and hanging out.  These trips are the best for Braiden and I as we don't get 1 on 1 time so these are memories I, and hopefully he, will treasure forever.  I just hope that when he is 16 he will still want to take trips with me.




No comments: