Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I am coming out of the closet...



A while back Eric an I were just watching TV and a commercial for the Celine Dion Concert came on. I mentioned that I thought that would be a way cool concert to go to. She has never performed in Salt Lake before. I am a closet Celine Dion fan. I have always liked her songs and I will admit that I have most of her albums on my iPod. She has a gorgeous voice and I love to covet other peoples beautiful singing voices. So anyway, Eric surprised me for Valentines Day with concert tickets. Points for him for listening to the subtle hints of his wife. It only took 6 years!
I was not really sure what to expect of her concert but I have to say...


SHE ROCKED!!!
I hate to say it but I actually followed the rules and did not take my camera to the event. Ok, I actually just accidentally forgot it but I am so sad about it. She was so hot. She changed her outfits like 7 times and it was amazing how she rocked out in the 5 inch spikes she was wearing. I almost cried when she sang "My Heart Will Go On" for her finale. Brought back many memories of rockin' out to Celine with my roommates in college. You know who you are!
My secret is now out... I Love Celine Dion!

4 comments:

Devri said...

I heart her too!

Carrie said...

You aren't coming out to me. I totally remember rocking out to her in the GLenwood apartments. I guess i just didn't know you STILL were a celine dion fan!

Leah said...

I LOVE Celine!

Shari said...

Nothing to be ashamed of. I have seen her several times and LOVE her-especially in concert. Whenever we travel Tim likes to count how many of her cd's I have and make fun of me. LOVE HER!!!!!