Wednesday, February 20, 2008

This one's for you Cameron!

I recently realized that I just haven't been putting enough pictures of my kids on here. I mean, that was the original prupose of this BLOG but I like to share my random thoughts too much.
So this post is dedicated to my Cam man. He turned 5 months old on February 10th. On his 4 month check up he weighed 15lbs 12oz and is like 100 inches long. Ok not really but I can't remember exactly how tall he is but lets just say that this boy might be a basketball player. He is LOOOOOOONG! He is already wearing 6-9 month clothes and when I lay him next to his cousin, Baylee, who is 6 weeks older, he is about 4 inches longer than her. Whoa!
Cameron is such a smiley baby. He will laugh and laugh when anypne plays with him. But even when noboby is playing with him, I will catch him cracking up at his toy or his hand or whatever it may be at the time. He loves his baths. He always jumps a little when I first put him in the warm water and no matter what, he always pees in the tub. Watch out for that little pistol.

More often than not, I snap pictures where Cameron has the "deer in the headlights" stare. Occasionally I can catch a smile.



More and more lately he really wants to hold everything including his bottle and my hair. Its so fun to see him concentrate so hard to grasp something with his little tiny fingers. He will hold a toy and keep himself busy with it for minutes at a time (thats a long time for a 5 month old).






His Favorite toy is this silly one I got from Ikea. Its just a ring with a hippo head and hippo feet attached. Its perfect for his to get his hands around and chew on. He isn't teething yet, that I know of, but I am sure it feels good to chew anyway.

No comments: