Saturday, December 15, 2007

I've Been Tagged

So I rarely reply to these tags but I like this one. Gives me a chance to spotlight my hubby. He deserves to be in the spotlight every now and then since I generally am always hogging it.

1. What is your Husbands full name?
Eric Lauritz Erickson. Dont Laugh, yes his parents love him.

2. How long have you been together as a couple?
We started dating 5 years ago in August. We will have ou 5th anniversary in March.

3. How long did you date?
2.5 months. WOW! That was fast.

4. How old is he? 35

5. Who eats more?
He is wierd that way. Sometimes he will be starving and totally gorge himself and then other times I am the one startving and he doesnt touch his food. He definitely has more self control than I.

6. Who said I love you first?
I can't really remember but I think it was me. Ya thats right because it was followed by a atunned look on his face and a "I think I love you, too." Hmmm that was convincing...

7. Who is taller?
Eric by a whole foot.

8. Who sings better?
We are both equally not Mo Tab material but we both equally enjoy singing in church and the shower.

9. Who is smarter?
Depends on what we are talking about. Politics, religion, and math? Him. Health, laundry and child-rearing? Me.

10. Who does the laundry?
I think I just answered that. I had to ban him from touching laundry, especially mine. He really tries but some things are just better left to the experts.

11. Who does the dishes?
We equally hate doing the dishes and have been know to let them pile up in the sink until they are ready to sprout legs and walk away themselves. I will generally be the one to give in and finally do them.

12. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
As we lay on the bed, he is on the right. He is my right hand man!

13. Who pays the bills?
I do. Love Quicken and online billpay. And he's the accountant.

14. Who mows the lawn?
He does. I have never mowed a lawn in my life. I am sure I could figure it out but I am glad he enjoys it. He takes care of the outside and I take care of the inside.

15. Who cooks dinner?
He really enjoys cooking and is good at it. I do fairly frequently but if I don't feel like it (like the whole 9 months of my pregnancy) he will gladly do it. Love him!

16. Who's more sensitive?
Those who know me understand that I am not easily brought to tears. I have my moments but I have a pretty tough skin. Thats not always a good thing. He also has his moments.

17. Who's more stubborn?
I think that he would say I am but he is definitely stubborn in his own quiet way.

18. Who's the first to admit when their wrong?
We're both good at that, once we get over our stubbornness. I'd say he admits it faster though, it's just that I'm right more;)

19. Who's parents do you see more?
Well, mine, unfortunately because both of his parents have passed.

20. Who proposed? Eric

21. Who drives when you are together?
90% of the time, him. Me if I am in a hurry or if its snowing (he scares me to my very soul when he drives in the snow).

22. Who has more friends?
Hmmm. Me? I just keep in touch with old friends better.

23. Who has more siblings?
Uh, me. 0ne versus 10 and counting. Yikes.

24. Where did you meet?
We found eachother on LDSSingles.com and first met on my front porch.

25. Where was your first kiss?
At my house on the couch while "watching" a movie.

26. What was the first thing you said to him?
He stared chatting with me on LDSSingles.com one evening. I cant remember everything that we said but we chatted for a couple hours until deciding to exchange numbers. The next day we talked for a while and we met a couple nights later. I was usually not so quick to give out my number or even my real name for that matter but I had a good feeling about this one.

27. Where was your first date?
He picked me up and took me to Carraba's in Orem. We sat there for a couple hours and our converation flowed so easily. We had a great time.

28. Where did you get engaged?
In the model home of the house that we were planning to buy. Yes, we looked into buying a house together before we were actually engaged. Our engagement was actually postponed slightly because my stepmom had passed away so i went out of town for a few days. So the night that we met at the model house to sign papers to have them hold our lot, he proposed to me in the living room. I know the people who live in that house now and they know that we have special memories in their living room.

29. Where did you go on your honeymoon?
Our wedding night we went to Little America in Salt Lake City. It was very nice and romantic although the next morning we went to leave and found that our car had been vandalized in their supposedly secure parking garage. That morning we met our family at IHOP for breakfast (wierd). And then we headed to California to go on a cruise. Perfect Honeymoon!

30. If you could change anything about it what would it be?
Not much. it worked out pretty well other than the vandalism.

31. Who wears the pants in your marriage?
I would have to say that Eric lets me wear the pants happily. He knows I need that.

1 comment:

Cathi said...

Hey Amy, great to hear from you. We're sure growing up aren't we. I have to say, I think my obsession with the Twilight Series has more to do with Edwards PERFECTION that keeps me enticed! I started the series again and it's still good the second time around!