Sunday, March 09, 2014

11 years

Yesterday was Eric's and my 11th anniversary.  Eleven years sure flies by.  We have done A LOT in 11 years and there is a lot more to come.  I haven't posted my wedding pictures on here in a while so here is a little throw-back.
Bridals



The whole family.

The sisters. Look how cute they were. Can you believe that the little one in the front (Mary) is getting married this week??  



The Jordan River Temple

Mom and the (full) siblings.

Grandma and Grandpa Lundberg

My Pops.


Grandma Betty Watson.


What an awesome day.  It was so perfect. The sun was shining and everyone that we loved was there to celebrate with us.  I wouldn't have changed a thing (even though that actual day, I was a bit of a wreck and maybe a tad bridezilla-ish...to be expected.)

Eric is an amazing person.  I am so lucky to have found him when I did.  At one time in my life I let myself believe that there were no good men left in the world for me.  Eric is the most selfless, loving person I have ever known.  I could not ask for anything or anyone different or better for me or for my children.  We have had our fair share of ups as well as downs, both together and individually, and he still manages to tell me that he loves me...and even if he doesn't say it, I never doubt it.

Happy Anniversary Eric. I love you.

No comments: