Tuesday, May 07, 2013

October, finally...

I know, I know, its May 2013....but I'm still playing catch up!  I think can, I think I can...

October 2012 Festivities

Punkins...ew.


Punkin farm, complete with scary train ride, stinky animals and super wind-blown hair.



Trick-or-Treat at the offices (these kids do a lot of trick or treating).



And of course trick-or-treat in the hood.  The Eagle Mountain neighborhood was awesome for trick-or-treats...I have never seen so many kids!  ('Super Missionary' is the answer if you were thinking "what the heck is Braiden supposed to be"?)



My faves...

(Like mother like daughter, if the shoe fits....eeeeeeeeeeeee!)


Dressing up for work Halloween Party.  My costume was not nearly as creative as some of these guys but at least I dressed up!


No comments: