- The Holidays are afoot! Craziness but fun, fun, fun! I love planning for what we will do for the kids and our family for gifts. Believe it or not, thanks to Walmart's lovely layaway program, we are just about DONE Christmas shopping but I am saving just a little for BLACK FRIDAY!! HECK YA!
- Daylight Savings is almost over! That extra hour in the morning means more to me than anyone could ever know. I keep saying that is when I WILL get up at 5:30 every morning to run cause it will feel like 6:30 (but I hated waking up at 6:30, so we will see how that plays out).
- Football season is almost OVER! Don't get me wrong...I love the game, enjoy watching, cheering, partying, etc. and I love that Braiden is excelling in his skills as a little athlete. But, dang, I am exhausted. I will be glad to NOT be a slave to the car 4 times a week while getting him to practices, scrimmages, games, tailgates, film reviews, team dinners, team parties, team pictures...you get it.
- My Paid Time Off (PTO) will renew in January. I have been out of PTO since August due to my maternity leave. Combined with #3, wow, I really need a vacation. Thank heaven I don't have a conventional RN hospital job so I DO get weekends and holidays off!
- All the good movies are being released! Breaking Dawn opens in 2 weeks and I cant wait! (Yes I am one of those...don't hate.)
- The school year is just about half over! Not that I want my kids to get through with school quickly, I just want them to get through it PERIOD! I don't know how I will do it when all 4 kids are in school with homework, spelling words, book reports, projects, events, PT conferences, Jog-A-Thons, crazy hair days...you get the idea. I am terrified. Therefore I am VERY grateful to take it one semester at a time.
- More and more fun milestones are happening every day with my little Max. He is so fun. I love that all I have to do is smile at him and he gives me the biggest toothless grin i have ever seen. Even though he smells like spit-up most of the time (thanks to reflux) I love his little baby smell and will miss that so much.
- The Winter Clothes are out! I love my winter wardrobe. That includes but is not limited to all sweats and slippers! If its a rainy/snowy cold day, you better believe I am at home in my lounge pants keeping warm! (Also I don't have to care that my legs are pasty white)
- MINT M&Ms and PEPPERMINT ICE CREAM! Oh yes, you better believe I already have a bag of the little beauties to hide and snack on for the next 2 months. My weakness is the peppermint hot cocoa at MCcDonalds...did you know you can get it sugar free??? MMMMMMMMM!
Friday, November 04, 2011
Holy moly. I cannot believe November is here already. Time doesn't just fly...it seriously books it without looking back! I can hardly keep up. I will say, though, that this is a great time of year for lots of reasons.