Tuesday, January 04, 2011

HELLO 2011!

Well, its a New Year.  We had a good time ringing in the New Year with good friends...then we ran away to get in our beds as soon as possible.  By the way, its really cold here right now.  So cold that we drove 5 houses down...it was 7 degrees outside.  We couldn't walk.  Anyway, New Years Eve is always fun but I think I am getting too old.  Maybe we will start ringing in the New Year with Australia. 



In honor of the passing of 2010, here is a little memoir of the 2010 highlights for the Erickson Family.

January-
Amy and Paige went to California to go through the temple with my little brother Jonny before he left on his mission, then hit D-land with Whitney and Ashton. 

February-
Eric took Paige to her first Daddy/ Daughter Princess Ball.

March-

I ran my first Half Marathon in the Disney Princess Half Marathon at Disney World where Eric and I also celebrated our 8th anniversary (the best trip ever)!  My brother left for his mission in Boston, Mass.

April-
I ran my second half marathon, the Salt Lake City Half. 

May-
Braiden turned 11. He and I took a quick weekend trip to California/ Disneyland.  Stress fracture,  Race for the Cure with my family.


                      


June-
Paige turned 5.  We took a family trip to California which consisted of a visit to Sea World and Disneyland!





July-  Eric and Luke put wood floors in our house!  Yeah!
August-
My 33rd b-day...whoop de do.  Paige Starts Kindergarten, Braiden starts 6th grade,  Erickson Family Reunion,  Football for Braiden.


September-
Disneyland Half Marathon over Labor Day weekend,  Cameron turns 3, 7-day cruise to the Southern Caribbean.

October- 
Halloween, Pink Series Park City Half Marathon. Oh, ya, did I mention am prego?



November-
Eric turns 38 and Thanksgiving at our house!  (Not much else due to my morning sickness.)


December- 
Paige's Dance recital, Family trip to California for Christmas. 




So there you have it...2010 at a glance.  It was a great year for us.  I am excited for what 2011 has in store for our family.  I am guessing it will be busy in its own way but I wont be running any marathons. 

No comments: