Monday, March 30, 2009

Why didn't I think of that?

There is a lovely new donut shop in town.
I saw the sign a few weeks ago and have been trying not to look ever since but the temptation got the better of me.

We decided to take the kids on a little treat outing for family night last week and we one of almost everything.
The concept is basically that they use all glaze donuts while the frosting is all different and very unique flavors such as German Chocolate, peppermint strawberry, Cookies and Cream, Apple Pie, etc. They were so pretty I had to take a picture.

PS- I will not be returning anytime soon.

March 31st: Addendum: By request I will explain why= I think I ate enough calories for 2 weeks. Any more questions?

3 comments:

Devri said...

Go ahead and send some my way!!

I would finish all of them myself, go throw up, and go get some more...

do

Brenda said...

I, too, need a reason why you won't be returning. Is it the calories?

Carrie said...

Such a clever idea. I love it.