Monday, October 25, 2010

Punkin Pickin' and Guttin'

PUMPKIN PICKIN'

Last week we went to the best Pumpkin Patch ever!!
I say that because we got ALL those pumpkins in the wheel barrow for 10 bucks!!  The cheaper the better, right?

My kids are just so stinkin funny.  Cameron thought that his job was to find the funniest pumpkin, Braiden was bent on finding the BIGGEST pumpkin and Paige...well Paige just couldn't decide. 


PUMPKIN GUTTIN'
I would like to express to you how I loathe pumpkin carving.  Call me scrooge or what have you, but I just cannpt handle the smell or the texture of pumpkin guts.  Ugh, it makes my stomach turn just thinking about it.

Of course, Braiden took full advantage of my disdain for the foul stuff.

Cameron is just cute.

Paige is just a little silly.  Oh by the way, can you see where she lost a tooth?

Thank goodness for Daddy and his strong pumpkin stomach.  Happy kids= happy day.


No comments: