Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Birth Mom Photo a Day 26: Hardest Day

Day 26: {Hardest Days}
You would think the day I left the hospital empty-handed would be my answer to this and if you had asked me 19 years ago, it was the hardest thing I had ever yet done. That eased up after a while and soon became a distant memory. These days, since reunification, my hardest days are her birthday and Mothers Day. Especially now that she not just an unknown figure in my imagination, while I know she is happy with a family that loves her so much, I just wish sometimes that she was with me. But that day always turns to tomorrow and I always get up and keep going and then see her shining face on Facebook and remember that my choice was made for a reason. Adoption is beautiful...and adoption is hard.


No comments: